An Unbiased Review of the Miracle Bamboo Pillow
In this article, we will dig deeper into the different features of this pillow. Through this unbiased review, we will help you determine if this is the right pillow for your needs.
The Features of Miracle Bamboo Pillow
Below are some of the reasons why people love this pillow:
Customizable Comfort and Support
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow is made of shredded memory foam filling and polyfill combination blend.
Shredded memory foam is commonly used in pillows because it is moldable and can contour to the shape of the person’s body. This simple feature can help reduce the pressure that the neck and back receive.
With the shredded nature of the foam, the user is free to customize the level of support or softness that the pillow will provide him. Since the shredded foams can be moved around and compressed, you can compress or shape the pillow in any way you want.
The polyfill blend is added to the pillow to the foam to make it thicker and softer and gives it the feel of down and feather pillows.
Since they are using shredded memory foam pieces, the material allows the free flow of air to keep the user feeling cool as he sleeps.
Bamboo Fiber Blended Cover
The pillow cover is made of bamboo that has been pulped and processed to produce a viscose blend. The bamboo material makes the pillow thicker and plusher. The cover features a micro-vented surface which boosts its breathability factor.
Another amazing point of this cover is that it has a zipper closure system for easy removal of the pillow. The cover is also hypoallergenic and is resistant to odors.
The pillow comes in two sizes—queen and king sizes. One thing you should take note of is that the dimensions of their queen and king sizes are slightly smaller than the standard dimensions.
- Great for back and side sleepers
- Adjustable loft and support
- Highly compressible and portable
- Pressure relief
- Machine washable cover and pillow
- The filling is not removable
- Initial off gassing odor
- Some users find this pillow to be a bit firm
Frequently Asked Questions About the Miracle Bamboo Pillow
If you are interested in buying this pillow, here are a few more information that you need to know:
1. How to use the Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
If this is your first time to use this pillow, you would be glad to know that it does not require any special treatment before you can use it. But if you want to reduce the initial gas odor of the pillow, it would be best if you will wash and dry it first before using.
2. How to care for the Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow is quite easy to care for and maintain. The care instructions are as follows:
– The pillow’s cover and internal lining are both machine washable. This is why they are easy to care for. However, you should be careful in washing the pillow too much as it may lead to memory foam damage.
– To achieve the best results, remove the liner first before placing the pillow in the washing machine. Wash it separately then dry it on a low tumble dry cycle until it is entirely free of moisture.
– The pillow will tend to get deformed after washing. Don’t worry. You can maintain its shape by merely drying it with the internal liner inside it.
3. For which type of sleeper is the Miracle Bamboo Pillow for?
Based on the customer feedback that the pillow has received all over the years, the pillow is excellent for both side and back sleepers with different body weights. For the stomach sleepers, the pillow rated fairly.
4. Where to buy the Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
This pillow is exclusively sold in third-party retail stores. Because of this, the price, shipping, and delivery details may vary depending on the seller.
Final Verdict: Is the Miracle Bamboo Pillow for You?
There you go—the pros, cons, and features of the Miracle Bamboo Pillow. So is this pillow for you? That would depend on your personal preference, of course.
If you are looking for a highly conforming, supportive, soft, and hypoallergenic pillow, the Miracle Bamboo Pillow is one option that you should look into.